KENYA’s mainstream media has got a lot of stick since the March 4, 2013 elections. The election ended in controversy, with CORD coalition candidate (former Prime Minister) Raila Odinga going to court to allege that the election commission had rigged the vote in favour of (now President) Uhuru Kenyatta. Raila took his complaint to the […]
July 29, 2013 2 Comments Short URL Africa regime change, Aga Khan, Cape Times, cartoonist Gado, crusading, Daily News, Democratic transitions, Establishment media, Joshua arap Sang, Kass FM, Kenya media, Mail & Guardian South Africa, Mwai Kibaki, Natal Witness, New Vision Uganda, NTV Kenya journalists, Raila Odinga, Rand Daily Mail, Sunday Express, Sunday Times South Africa, Taifa, Tanzania, The Hague, The Independent UK, Uhuru Kenyatta, USA Today, Weekly Review Kenya, Yoweri Museveni Dollars & Sense, Heroes & Villains, Naked Chiefs & Emperors
- Why did Obama not arrest a ‘bad-marred’ schoolgirl, and how can the Scot gets a divorce referendum without a war? September 15, 2014
- Why Revolution, Occupy Movements, Terrorists And All Sorts Of Anti-Establishment Things Are Good For Capitalism June 14, 2014
- Desperate Measures: To Deal With Rape, Men Should Get Johnson Licences June 2, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Somalia Doesn’t Have To Fight To Conquer: Somalis Are Already Africa’s Small Kings And Queens
- GOLDEN OLDIE: What Should Cost More, Water Or Sex With K Street Prostitutes?
- Why did Obama not arrest a ‘bad-marred’ schoolgirl, and how can the Scot gets a divorce referendum without a war?
- Entebbe Makes Love When The Great Lakes Makes War: The Comeback Of A Lakeside City And Its Dark Secret
- I Visited IBM Research Africa’s Lab And Didn’t Get A Lousy T-Shirt…I Did Better