“Joseph Kony, a former altar boy subscribing to the same mchuzi mix of traditional-ne-fundamentalist Catholicism as Lakwena, and who also dabbled in the occult, had been lurking in the shadows in the last days of the Holy Spirit movement, recruiting former soldiers to his cause” This is the third part of the well-known and little-known […]
March 15, 2012 4 Comments Short URL Anyanyas, Buganda king Mutesa, child soldiers, ensolo, hatred of northerners, Holy Spirit movement, Invisible Children, Isaac Newton Ojok, Jinja, Joseph Kony, kadogos, Kakira sugar plantations, Kampala, Kony 2012 video, Lakwena, Luwero Triangle, Milton Obote, Museveni, NRA, shea oil, Uganda Freedom Movement (UFM) Naked Chiefs & Emperors, Robbers & Barons, Rogue Stuff
- Why did Obama not arrest a ‘bad-marred’ schoolgirl, and how can the Scot gets a divorce referendum without a war? September 15, 2014
- Why Revolution, Occupy Movements, Terrorists And All Sorts Of Anti-Establishment Things Are Good For Capitalism June 14, 2014
- Desperate Measures: To Deal With Rape, Men Should Get Johnson Licences June 2, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Cloak And Dagger Politics And War: How The ‘New’ East Africa Was Born From The Fires Of The Old
- POLITICALLY INCORRECT: Why Africa’s Cities Are The Dirtiest In The World, And ‘Village Food’ Is Bad For Towns (How It Began)
- GOLDEN OLDIE: What Should Cost More, Water Or Sex With K Street Prostitutes?
- Why did Obama not arrest a ‘bad-marred’ schoolgirl, and how can the Scot gets a divorce referendum without a war?
- Somalia Doesn’t Have To Fight To Conquer: Somalis Are Already Africa’s Small Kings And Queens